A platform for the talented and diverse peers in the program to share their personal interests and expertise with the broader T&M community. If there is an idea that you have always wanted to share with the T&M community, hopefully we can create that opportunity.
Upcoming Idea Boxes
April 28, 2022
Idea Box: Unboxing Mental Health Stigma
Passionistx: Sachi Goel
Sachi will be leading a conversation on fighting mental health stigma and building mental health awareness. This Idea Box event will aim to provide T&M students a forum to grow their understanding of mental health through candid discussion.
Idea Box started with three T&M students (Emily Tokarski, Ying Guan, and Ian Flueck). Now, learn more about the current team!
Past event recordings + resources
7TH APRIL 2021 | 7:00-7:30PM CST
ZERO WASTE WITH GRACE
Missed Grace's Presentation? Catch it HERE!
Follow Grace's zero-waste Pinterest board that I shared during Idea Box! Tons of fun & easy ideas
Follow @hoefttechmgmt for #sustainabilitysaturday, a weekly sustainability tip from myself and as a space to share eco-friendly tips
23RD MARCH 2021 | 7:30-8:00PM CST
- Share your positivity on Flipgrid.
- Follow Charlie on Snapchat for daily Screaming Positivity on @Chardawg2121.
19TH NOVEMBER 2020 | 7:00-7:30PM CST
What is in your box? - Introducing Idea Box
The beautiful thing about telling a story is that it grows as people pass it on.
Keep the story going and check out these links to storytelling resources referenced during Ian's talk.
- A case for storytelling in business: HBR - Storytelling That Moves People.
- The power of emotional storytelling in music: Benjamin Zander Music Interpretation Masterclass.
- Listen to Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s TED Talk: The danger of a single story.
- The threat of asteroids: Bill Nye and The Asteroid Problem.